Black, Grey Blue, Natural
Mudita is a Sanskrit word which means to feel joy in the joy of others.
Part of our “Extreme Conditions Survival Gear” this one size fits all fingerless wrist gloves are made from bamboo fabric for moisture wicking and softness and has an elastic band to fit any size wrist and hand comfortably.
- Fair trade item supporting a community of Nepali artisans
- Handmade from highest grade bamboo fabric for ultra softness, comfort and durability
- Naturally anti-bacterial and moisture wicking bamboo fabric to keep you fresh and odour free
- Elastic bottom allows comfortable fit from XL to XS size hands and wrists
- Sold as a pair (pictured with our Upeka Sleeve)
- 5% of each sale is donated to the Syrian humanitarian crisis
- “Purchase with Peace of Mind” – Free returns if you don’t absolutely love your purchase for any reason