Black, Playa Pink, Red, Ivory
As per the The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ” For the general public, there is no added health benefit to wear a respiratory protective device (such as an N95 respirator), and the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low. The CDC does not recommend that the general public wear N95 respirators to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including coronavirus (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions, such as hand washing, to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.” Link here
Originally intended for the desert, we have now added a separate surgical style mask made from bamboo that covers the nose and mouth and is worn under the Morpheus mask to help people since masks (N95 or even purely fashionable ones) are in shortage in many places we are intending to help people with these.
The Morpheus mask is made using multiple layers of hemp & bamboo. Hemp is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal. The Morpheus Mask is not a substitute for an N95 mask or precautionary measures such as distancing & hand hygiene.
- If you can find an N95 mask or a mask with a filter, please opt for those,
if you cannot, these may be a better alternative than DIY masks or having no protection.
- Meticulously handcrafted taking over 3 hours of precision work.
- Made from four layers of fabric. Outermost bamboo/cotton, a second layer of hemp, and two layers of super fine mesh bamboo
- Made in partnership Nepali artisans with sales empowering young parents from rural Nepal
- (Note: Typically shipping takes 5-7 days. Currently, shipping channels are closed, we will ship as soon as they are open.
There could also be a backlog due to high demand. We will try our absolute best to get your order to you as soon as possible and keep you updated)