The Hermes Pants are named after the God of travel and transitions. This ultra-soft, handstitcthed bamboo garment is thermal regulating for breathability in the day and warmth in the evenings. Showcasing classic handcraftsmanship with intricate stitching and detailing with stretchable cuffs allowing it to be rolled up as shorts or worn as pants.
- Fair trade item supporting a community of Nepali artisans
- Handmade from bamboo fabric for ultra softness
- Natural anti-bacterial and moisture wicking to keep you fresh and odour free
- Adjustable waist band with draw strings for a relaxed fit and superior comfort for waist 29-34
- 5% of each sale is donated to the Syrian humanitarian crisis
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 1 cm|
Black, Natural, Steel Grey